Recently few friends of mine had been asking me a question – when do I want to get another child since Bb-G is 2 years old now?
Even my FIL asked me this question, and he said one child is not enough…. Hinting me to get pregnant soon.
And yesterday I managed to talk to my ex-colleague over the phone, I called her to order spiral yam mooncake, ended up she also asked me the same question…. Hmmmm….
But at this stage of 2-year-old, Bb-G fully needs attention, not only from me, but from her father too. But most of the time Papa-M works late and back home late. She will demand me to play with her eventhough I am quite reluctant and want to laze on the couch watching TV show. Anyway, I still give in to her - playing toys , sing, dance and read her books are all my activities nowadays when I am back from work.
Past week when sister-in-law’s baby stayed at my place, Bb-G showed her jealousy over the young baby. Some incidents happened:
1) When I carried the baby, BB-G couldn’t tolerate, she demanded me to carry her too, pulling the baby away from my arms. I hardly got the chance to fully carry the baby because my little missy will protest!
2) FIL was on the bed with both Bb-G and the baby. I dono what they were doing, but suddenly Bb-G threw some princess tantrum, she used her leg to kick away the baby’s head.
3) Uncle TH (Papa-M’s brother) came over my house, he was carrying the baby, and at the same time playing with Bb-G who was standing in front of him. Suddenly out of excitement (or dono wat happen), Bb-G scratched the baby’s face, and this made the baby stunned and traumatized, and he cried out of his lungs!
4) I took the baby to my room, so that I could take photo of Bb-G and the baby sitting together. Since BB-G can sit properly, of course our attention focused on the baby who need more support. I merely took 3 photos, and suddenly Bb-G scratched the baby’s face HARDLY, showing her dissatisfaction face ! The baby cried again in pain. Poor baby….. When I scolded and beat Bb-G’s hand, she just pretended nothing happen and walked away without even said sorry
So yesterday night, I sembang with Bb-G
Me: Eh, mummy’s tummy got baby ar, ok? (I open my shirt abit and show my belly, asking her to touch my tummy too)
BB-G: (Look at me at one kind, but still touching my tummy)….
Me: Eh see, inside got baby ar…
Bb-G: Got bb huh…? (face was frowning)
Me: Yalor, got bb ar, so mummy hug hug baby ok ..?
Bb-G : NOooo! Cannot….. (then her face wanted to cry d)
Me: Can lar, I hug hug baby ok, when baby come out from tummy, I hug hug baby ok?
Bb-G: NOOOOOOO…..Mummy hug hug me (and her eyes nearly got tears and she hugged me tight on my neck, refusing to let go)
Hohoho..... I wonder if I really have another baby, will the baby kena tortured by Bb-G??
Anyway, having another child is not the plan for the moment …..
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Mummy-J. Bb G reaction is normal. Usually they will get jealous and sometimes wanna win over something. Is it ok...Same goes to my son, when I was pregnant. He act the same thing...duan baby...don't even feel happy when I said there's baby in my tummy. I try to pujuk him...got another friend to play with you....bla bla bla...now everyday I ask my son to kiss my tummy...gradually he started to concern about his mei mei now...
ReplyDeletejelous-nya..... haha...that's very common for some toddler. But both my kids love baby, especially XJ.
ReplyDeletep/s: I'm not ready to have another child yet. haha
just follow your own plan! when bb-g gets older, she'll learn to accept younger siblingssss in the family... ha ha ha...
ReplyDeletehow was the baby's face? any scratch lines???
the baby not only have scratch lines, but skin nearly peeled off and nearly bleed, some more near the eyes.. i was so sorry to the mother as well
ReplyDelete