Usually I cook porridge when Bb-G is at home, but on Saturday, I felt like eating rice. So I took a risk to cook rice for both Bb-G and me, trusting that she would eat the rice too.
(BB-G is still eating porridge at nanny's place)
I purposely put a little more water into the rice cooker, so that the rice could turn up softer. I braised mushroom with potato, and cook a pot of beancurd seaweed soup for us , and I stirfried a plate of green vege for myself.
Want to know the response from Bb-G?




Mummy's food is super good ar!! ^_^


eat until the face also got rice grain ? hahaha
ReplyDeletewhat's that on bb-g's face?
ReplyDeletebiasalah, everytime when she eats on her own, sure face very messy, not only has rice grains, the black patch on her cheek was the seaweed from the soup..i wonder the seaweed can go up to her face ???
ReplyDelete