No matter how, when I am most happily to occupy myself with BB-G, we do have our fun time just like this, playing with her "HOUSEs"
She has 2 sets, the bigger one was given by my colleague, a hand-me-down from her kids, and the smaller one was a birthday gift from SL & PL.
When I was scouthing for MNHL's kids' birthday gifts, I accidentally found the Keytween play sets. Therefore, I bought a mini bathroom and mini zoo playset for Bb-G

I also bought a similar Eskimo larger playset for MNHL’s daughter, and hope she loves it too.
All the dolls she calls them jie-jie and gor-gor, so now she was putting a jie jie onto the truck, telling the jie jie to drive around the zoo. She said “jie jie vroom vroom vroom diving (driving) arr..”


Next she was feeding her hush puppies, so called “the house keepers”. Both dogs from Uncle TH. She said “ Nah dog, eat muey arrr….” (muey–porridge)

I think the celebration had made an impact on her, until now she is still high with birthday mood. She was now celebrating and singing birthday song to this jie jie, a birthday cake was on the table. But Papa-M was bad, he told Bb-G to call this pink doll AUNTY, cos the doll looks old to become a jie jie, cos she got breasts. MY GOD! Not only kids have good imagination, my husband’s imagination also not bad huh!



Haha papa-m so funny.
ReplyDeleteWow bb-g realli has so many toys. U should enjoy playing too. Haha
sp, actually when the mood is there, quite fun to play, but when no mood that time, is kinda boring cos toooo kiddo
ReplyDeleteOk ok i remember too that when my cousin always asked me to play, i also felt bored. Haha. Once a while is fun.
ReplyDeleteI played the Eskimo set with XJ that day. Even YX also joined in. haha.... Like SP said, once a while ok la.....
ReplyDelete