During that Mooncake Festival Monday evening when I reached Nanny’s house to pick up Bb-G, I saw nanny’s daughter, SL was lighting up the paper lanterns. When nanny saw me, she even asked would I do the same thing at home, playing the paper lanterns? Hmmm, because of the haze, I don’t feel like doing so, but on the other hand, I wish to bring Bb-G out from the house to” ti2 deng1 long2” ( 提灯笼).
Since it was the mooncake festival, Papa-M came back home early to bring us out for dinner. Before we drove out, I purposely took Bb-G to the playground in our condo, just to let her feel the festive mood.
She was carrying an LED paper material lantern, a birthday gift from my mom’s neighbour. I like this type of lantern because it does not have high pitch music which is normally very noisy.

Now you see blue

Now you see red

We just spent about 5 mins, then drove to the mall for dinner. We ate Sakae Sushi. It was crowded when we reached, and the service on that day was very slow. And those kid's food that I ordered for Bb-G were finished.. The only food Bb-G took was chawan mushi and some white rice.
Because the food serving was slow, we've got some time to take photos. I asked Bb-G the food nice or not? Good or not? And she said GOOD!!

Very Good !

Super Good!

I also wanted to post with Bb-G by showing our thumbs together, but she reluctant to, no matter how Papa-M coxed her, she just buat tak tahu.. sigh....moments over

Then Bb-G returned to sit with her father. When Papa-M saw me trying to capture some photo, alamak he pose yau-eng wor...

Then, Bb-G joined Papa-M too, "ban yau-eng"


Despite the slow service, we did have fun though.
While Papa-M was queueing for the bills, I took Bb-G out from Sakae Sushi. She saw balloons from TGIF, and ran towards the counter & said to a young Indian waiter, " Uncle I wan bayyoon, pissss ..." (uncle, i want a ballon please)
The waiter replied, "call me gorgor can d, not uncle, nah i give you a balloon" Hahaha!


BB-G is so brave to speak to the waiter, but the young waiter is funny too... looks like guys also scared to be called Uncle...
ReplyDeleteI love Jap food but not hubby. BB-G really brave to ask the uncle for balloon. So polite too !
ReplyDeleteYah didn't expect she was so daring too
ReplyDelete