Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Celebration

As I mentioned earlier, August was a good month, there were lots of celebration, and long long holidays….

First of all, sister-in-law came from Sabah with her 3 months old baby. I think this would be her last trip to KL before migrating to Perth in October.
Bb-G with her cute chubby nephew.

Furthermore, both parents-in-law were here too, and we celebrated FIL’s birthday on 27th Saturday night. We went to the Le Meridien hotel for buffet dinner. Thanks to my voucher, we managed to get 50% off from the total bill.
During the dinner, SIL busy taking photos with each family member.
SIL and myself

Since Bb-G’s birthday is few days apart from FIL’s birhdate, both of them celebrated together. I ordered this New York cheese cake from the hotel too. It was delicious!

Cake cutting after the birthday song was sung.

Datuk-Cucu Hug Hug session

Family photos


My bro+wife, sister and Papa-M’s cousin brother were our invited guests on that nite…

The following week on Monday I travelled back to hometown – to attend my childhood friend’s wedding and to organize a birthday party with my Seremban friend !

3 comments:

  1. Aug indeed is a good month. haha...lots of celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the birthday cake looks very yummy... bb-g's tutu dress looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - we should organixe more outing in future

    sp - u can still rememebr tat tutu dress!

    ReplyDelete