Bb-G can express herself more nowadays, in another words – TALKATIVE & CHEEKY. And sometimes when she sees me doing something, she will keep on talking nonstop until I reply her
Some of her favourite quotes/actions :
Me/Papa-M : G-G, where are we going now?
Bb-G : Mc Donalds ! Mc Donalds! (actually we are not going to anywhere, or we were not going to McD either)
Me : (Beat her gently with rotan when she is naughty)
Bb-G : You beat me ar? You beat my hands ar? You beat my piku (buttock) ar?
Me : Yes lar…. I don’t beat you, I beat who…
Me: (sitting at my usual place on the sofa watching tv, then I walk away to the kitchen/bedroom to do something)
Bb-G : (quickly sit at my place and when I return…) I wan sit here! I wan sit here!
Me: Move away …
Bb-G : I wan sit here ar!
Me: MOVE AWAY !! (rotan at my hand)
Me: (When I am preparing food for her..)
Bb-G: Mummy give G-G muey eat har…. Mummy G-G eat muey ar….. mummy give fish G-G eat ar……
Me: Yes lar……
Me: (give her one Kanyu Brand fish oil supplement daily)
Bb-G : Mummy mummy I wan kanyu! I wan kanyu!
Me: You ate one already, one day only one
Bb-G : (nod head, then after few seconds ) mummy I wan kanyu kanyu, mummy I wan kanyu kanyu…
Me: I say no more kanyu
Bb-G : Mummy Kanyu … kanyu
Me: NO MORE KANYU !!
Bb-G : Mummy, I wan vitamin c , pssssss…..mummy give G-G vitamin c ar, vit c mummy give G-G ar..
Me: OK OK
Many days ago, Bb-G vomited and since then ...
Bb-g: you vomit ar? You vomit ar?
Me: no..
Bb-g: you vomit ar?
Me: no, not me, you vomit
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


how come all your replies sound so selamba... ha ha ha... wow, bb-g is so cute, can talk so much already...
ReplyDeletehaha...she reminded u to give her Vit.C .... so cute.
ReplyDeletesp - i already "immuned" with her questions, so just answer her like tat lor
ReplyDeletemnhl - cos the fish oil jelly drop n vit c are sweeeetttttttt