And thanks to my in-law, Bb-G has a "friend" who can let her freely perform her hair styling skillssssss
Blow hair blow hair ...

Next, want to do rebonding or just comb? (The "friend" waited for too long, sleep first before Bb-G made up her mind)

Haiya...comb lar

Mummy HELP!! PA SI KAT!!(tangled)

Comb gor gor's hair easier

(Green doll and hairkit playset were Bb-G's birthday gifts)


so much fun ! My girl's gift comes with a pair of earrings.....so funny when I put up for her.
ReplyDeleteHahaha...pak si kat!
hahaha... I was very surprised when I saw there was also rebonding iron... since the doll's hair got "pak si kat", need to rebond to straighten the hair lar...
ReplyDeletewhere's the eyeshadow???
the friend has very long legs... can be model...
mnhl, my set don have the earrings, but got eye shadow
ReplyDeletesp, she peel off all the colours (stickers) from the eyeshadow panel liao!