Father-in-law came over for some business purpose, mother-in-law didn't follow him, she wants to accompany Papa-M's grandma.
On Saturday, FIL went to a hypermarket nearby our house and bought lots of fruits, high fibre biscuits and breads. On Sunday he left to Seremban and Melaka. So in order not to waste the whole loaf of wholemeal bread, I made tuna sandwiches and keep in the fridge.

When I was still studying in uni, my mother really loves my sandwiches. Whenever I was at home during vacation, she surely would buy can tuna, mayonnaise, mixed veges and breads, then requested me to make for her. Must make a lot so that she could keep in the fridge for 1-2 days consumption. If she wanted to vist my relatives in her "kampong", she would also want me to prepare the sandwiches, so that my uncles and aunties could eat too. And her order was - must put gao-gao tuna inside the breads!
During my last trip back to hometown (Hari Raya), I made some egg mayo sandwiches. Honestly, my mom never tried before, and she lovessssss it soooooo much. So EVERYDAY also wanted me to make for her. Same case - must have lots of eggs between the breads!
Anyway, my dinner for last night was a cup of fresh orange juice and tuna sandwich. I like my sandwiches with lots of crunchy lettuce.


Using an electric citrus juicer to extract the juice, fast and convenient.


I like tuna sandwiches too.....especially with lots of fresh chopped onions being added in.
ReplyDeletewow... tak sangka that your mum would request to eat food made by you! then u must be really good lar!
ReplyDeletemnhl - hmmm never tot of putting onions before, should try next time
ReplyDeletesp - nolar, my ma only like my sandwich, other than tat, never ask me to prepare for her le...