Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Poise

Bb-G will do these in front of the camera of late. Whenever she saw me taking out my camera from the bag, she definitely "standby" and gave me her best postures.

Crawled like a spider man? Sister couldn't help laughing at her...

Sitting by the wall

Standing by the wall

Smiled cheekily with Ahyi

3 comments:

  1. The tights look like very hard to wear type?

    (err... from adult's perspective lar... coz usually i find it hard to pull up tights or tight jeans... :P hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh u find it hard? now i very suka wear tights. I purposely buy so tat i can wear together with bb-g, eh my mother oso wear tights now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little super model.

    Eh...I recently bought a pair of tights for baby XJ. Looks very nice le. And I bought one for myself too. hahaha..... and same with mummy-J, my mum wear tights too! Very comfy.

    ReplyDelete