Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miror Mirror On The Wall

I wonder if all girls are vain...

Each time after bath, when I am helping Bb-G to comb her hair, she will pester me to bring her to the mirror. She is very happy when she sees her face.
Whatever things she does on her head, or hair, she will definitely point her finger at the mirror. For eg., she loves to put one of her toys on her head, just like wearing a cap. Then she will call me to tell me that she wants the mirror. And I must carry her up and must stand long enough for Bb-G to see herself in front of the mirror, or else, she will pester me again.
And each time when she has the comb in her hands, she wants the mirror too. When she is in a good mood, she can even sings in front of the mirror while moving her head left and right.

Sometimes she uses the comb to brush her teeth @_@ . Still cannot differentiate between a comb and a toothbrush
Can comb hair while watching TV advertisment.

Then, put the "bowl" on her head


I carry her to the mirror, she has the "bowl" on her head with a comb on her hand.

2 comments:

  1. haha....like one blogger once said her daughter loves to play and communicate with her 'twin' sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twin sister?? oh i never tot of that! maybe bb-g is hinting me to give her a playmate wakakakaaka

    ReplyDelete