Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Satisfy

I am currently working on a series of skin products which help to whiten and make skin more even and radiance. Had been doing this for so long that finally managed to get good products with good results.
One part of my job is to run panel tests. I have to find some suitable panelists , i.e., their skins must be suitable to use a certain range of products. This is also to make sure that the final results obtained would be positive. (can't ask a young acne skin to use anti-aging products ; or shouldn’t let a person without pigment to use an anti-pigment cream)

Today when I was compiling my results, surprisingly and amazingly to know that a panelist who has been continuing using my products for almost 3 months has significantly had her dark spots and pigmentation reduced.
I am very happy for her too, and she is very glad to get such results since her skin has such problem since many years ago. However, the panel test has end. I no longer have extra samples to provide her usage. She has to wait until the company launch the product by next year.
Sometimes after putting much time and effort on a project, and when the results produced are positive, there is always a sense of satisfaction in me .....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can understand your satisfaction feeling. Just like when my girl did not shit for 2 days, and finally when she did her big business with large amount, I also felt so satisfied! hahaha....sorry for being gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i can feel your happy moment too, when see lots of shit after 2 DAYS!! HAHAHAAH

    ReplyDelete