Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Drawer

My daddy and mummy bought something back from Tesco.

They want to organize my toys

I have 2 favourite drawers - this one mummy keeps my books
This drawer is strictly used under adult's supervision, or else I will end up tearing and chewing up all the books.

Another one is a mix of toys

I no longer have any interest with my mini laundry basket. I like to sit inside this drawer.


Once I am inside, I start to throw my toys out

End of the day, it becomes like this. Mummy scold-scold, say I very naughty, and she needs to clear the mess

The next day, mummy put me in the jail

Mummy, let me out pleeeeaaasssssseee

Mummy say CANNOT!

Never mind, I can still throw my toys in the jail.. kekekekekekeke! Mummy still need to "zap" heheheheheheheheh!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha....inside the 'jail' already, still sitting in the drawer. Baby-G, tell mummy picking up toys is a very good exercise! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first, i tot you were saying that your own parents bought the cabinet for your toys. hahaha

    ReplyDelete