Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flower Crab

Usually when sister comes over during weekends, I always prepare some homecook food for her. Example curry chicken, fried rice, porridge, rice with some dishes...etc.
So last Saturday we had steamboat for dinner. Only 3 of us, Papa-M, sister and me.
It was an impromptu decision, because it was raining and cold, the weather was so much suitable to do steamboat at home.
When some of the ingredients were left over in my fridge, I decided to make this for my dinner last night.

I arranged the glass noodles at the bottom of my steam tray, then followed by enoki mushrooms.

After that, I placed the flower crabs, egg tofu, white tofu and salmons.
There wasn't any garlic and ginger, so to get rid of any fishy smell from the crabs, I add in pepper, salt, chinese wine, soy sauce and chili padi. A little bit of wolfberries for the sweetness.

Easy to prepare, simple and nice.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sedapnya...U really love soup hor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Angel, i like soup a lot, but this crab after steam not really produce much soup at the bottom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SP: wow looks yummy again. N u can cook crab some more. Really berbakat lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - so bila mau datang rumah i????

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really a simple and NICE recipe.

    ReplyDelete