Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Siew Pau

Yesterday my Seremban friend came to visit me. Initially she said she would bring along her son, but when I opened the door, she was carrying her daughter. She told me, her son said “boy must follow boy, girl must follow girl” so her son followed the father to another place, while my friend took care of the daughter. So cute huh….
When she arrived my house, I was still clad in my sleeping dress. I thought to change into a more appropriate attire to welcome her, but she reached 15 minutes earlier. Anyway, never mind la I thought, since we know each other since secondary school time…
Was happy when she brought me a box of Seremban Siew Pau.
One of my favourite snacks. I intend to bring some to the office today, as my breakfast and teatime. So this morning when I opened the box, I only saw ONE piece left. In my house there are only 3 person, Papa-M, Bb-G and me. I am 100% sure that Bb-G never ate any single piece, so....... haiz... no need to finish my sentence lar ..
Nevertheless, I treasure this siew pau, will keep it for my tea time later.

6 comments:

  1. Alamak! I should have bought a bigger box! Next time I buy you their egg tart. Also very delicious especially eat while still HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mnhl - here in cheras got one stall selling mini egg tarts, very laku oso...

    sp - actually i ate one on sunday after mnhl back home. but never expect left only one on monday morning....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like seremban siew pao too, but never seen this brand... i realised that the "kee mei" siew pao has been rebranded to be "mr siew pao"... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah..SP, you even know the brand. haha.. Actually, the one I bought that day was from a local brand bakery near my house. The Mr Siew Pao was quite far away from my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My Dear, I have to post this up......

    I saw so many left in the box at night, scared next morning wasted mah since the pork inside can spoil one so I ate most of it lor. Eh. next time u inform lah ya. Nowadays we even have handphones so communication is no issue.

    ReplyDelete