When Papa-M goes outstation for few days, I normally settle my dinner in the simplest way possible. I am a soup lover, therefore, having plain rice with a bowl of soup can easily satisfy my tummy. Early of this week when Papa-M was in Ipoh, I cooked myself some brown rice and a small pot of seaweed soup. I like seaweed cook with egg in soup. However on that day, I have plenty of seafood balls and fish balls in the freezer. My future sister-in-law’s (my bother’s gf) family business is distributing frozen seafood packs. Therefore, she gave me quite a lot since she knows that I always do steamboat at home.
My simple dinner.

I like to eat fish/seafood balls with Kampong Koh chili sauce.


How I wish Bb-G can grow up fast and eat together with me when Papa-M is not at home. So that I won’t feel lonely on the dining table whereas she won’t feel lonely in her playpen.. (both of us were watching Tofu Street on that day)
Papa-M travel very frequently? Sometimes, separate a few days is good. Unlike me, face hubby 24 hrs a day, so we argue / quarrel very frequently. hahaha.....how I wish he or me can pack our bag and go our way ALONE for a few days.
ReplyDeletehhahaha.... u so funny, but true oso, sometimes being alone without spouse is quite relaxing too, or to avoid argument.
ReplyDeleteyalor, somemore u work with him at the same place...
wow... the soup looks good lar...
ReplyDeleteI like your soup. simply delicious
ReplyDelete