Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Simplest Toy

Bb-G likes to follow me around at home. Whenever I go, she will follow. For eg, when I go to the kitchen, she will be there. When I wash my hand in the toilet, she will be there. And when I am doing my laundry, she is just next to me standing by the washing machine. So once I put her clothes into the machine, I would let her have the mini laundy basket (specially to put her clothings).
Then she happily bringing out the basket to the living room, sits in it, watch TV in it and even rocks in it. The most simple way to keep her entertained, for at least 15 mins WITHOUT disturbing me. Then she never bother to touch the basket at all. Repeat this the next day...Maybe one day she will get bored, and think I need to use another bigger basket with different colour ^_^



4 comments:

  1. i like the first pic. very cute face

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last pic is showing her rocking the basket vigorously, until one stage she fall down n piak her face on the floor. cry......!! but after tat, play again.

    btwm, can u help to contact funki on facebook? i don have FB. then maybe can discuss if you 2 can come over to kl togethere gether? i wil contac PL

    ReplyDelete
  3. if she contact me these few days, i can ask her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both my kids also love to play with laundry basket. I wonder what is so special about it. My son even used it to make lion dance! haha

    ReplyDelete