Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Princess Of The Candle

Bb-G sits beside me at the passenger seat when I drive.
Every weekday morning I will only use one route to go to nanny's place. Once I buckle up Bb-G in her car seat, I start my journey. Once I come out from the car park to turn left into the main road, the sun is always in front of us, until I make another left turn (which is only few seconds later) to another main road. Then when we nearly reach nanny's house, there is a right turn up to the hill whereby the sun is again in front of us until we reach nanny's house (after few seconds too)
Each time when we are facing the sun , Bb-G will show her uncomfortable face. Morning sun rays are actually good for us, therefore I never bother and let her get some shines. However, recently I also realise that BEFORE even I make the turnings which can reach the sun, Bb-G has already "standby" and get ready to cover her face with both her hands. And she will dodge the rays by slanting her head to the side.
Wah wah wah.... I never expect she does not like the sun so much until the stage that I can describe her as a Puteri Lilin..

3 comments:

  1. Sp: maybe her eyes cant stand the rays. But so funny u can find matching pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so lor, but it is like a habit liao, no sun she oso cover her face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...baby so clever.

    ReplyDelete