Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy Busy December

Has been very very busy since early of this month.

Sister-in-law (Papa-M's younger sister) and her family came to KL from Sabah, bunked in my place for few nights. Parents-in-law were here too. We attended Uncle TH's(Papa-M's younger brother)wedding. The first dinner ceremony was in Klang on the 4th Dec, hosted by the bride's family. Food there was good and tasty. However I did not really enjoyed the dinner as Bb-G was very cranky throughout the dinner. She knocked her teeth and the gum bled a day before the dinner. Therefore, the pain disturbed her till she kept crying and could not sit still in the baby chair. I gotta carry her and walked around outside the wedding hall, played with her in order to distract her from the pain.
Then the following week, on the 9th, Papa-M, Bb-G and me, together with my parents travelled to the north. We went back for Uncle TH's wedding dinner hosted by my in-laws.
Due to the long journey in the car, Bb-G was unwell again. She vomitted in the car. Then she also had some low grade fever. Luckily I brought along her paracetamol and also EYS Bao Ying Dan. She was well after one dosage. However during her stay there, she was not as active as she does back at home. She vomited few times too. Could be too tired, she almost slept the whole day during the wedding day. Luckily my parents were there to help me babysit Bb-G when I was busy helping and doing some chores.

This trip back to Papa-M's hometown, we stayed in the hotel together with my parents. Mother-in-law was very thoughtful, she requested a baby cot for Bb-G .


However, Bb-G was not well, most of the nights she vomitted, hence we let her sleep in between us on the king size bed. I did not sleep well either, not because I scared both Papa-M and me would accidentally squeezed and "kiap" Bb-G, but it was because Bb-G could really flip, turn and kick both of us when she slept. Many times I was awaken by her vigourous slaps from her hands on my face, and also some leg-kicks on my chest. In the middle of the nights, I even noticed she slept far to the edge of the bed, and had to pick her back to sleep between us.

But this time, I enjoyed the dinner a lot, I could just sit on my table without running around with Bb-G. I ate all the dishes served, they were good. Bb-G slept throughout the dinner. She only woke up during the last dish, which was the dessert.

Back to KL on Sunday the 12th, onleave from work on Monday, back to work on Tuesday. So many mails and work to follw-up. Tomorrow I need to audit some depts too. Next Monday, on leave again to attend my brother's wedding registration in Putrajaya. Busy busy December indeed....!

1 comment:

  1. hope bb-G is ok now. I went to JB to attend my cousin's wedding and maybe travelling too much, my baby girl also down with fever. Till now, the fever still off and on ;(

    Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete