Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Toilet Toilet I Love You

Working in a product development field is a real world of excitement for me. My past working experiences involved only skincare ,from raw materials to manufacturing then to finished product development. But in my current company we have more things to be developed besides skincares.
For example, whenever Hari Raya approaches, my colg's project is to come out and launch some cookies, then we are invited to be her panel testers. If the company wants to launch some beverages, we too be the 1st one to try. Same case goees to other products as well. And of course after each test and trial, we have to fill up the survey forms.
Recently we are the previledge group to try the bidet (another project) in out dept toilet.

The directions for use was pasted behind the door

Some of my colgs cannot accept such concept, and not willing to try. For me, after the cleaner finished cleaning the toilet, I was the first one to use it, Now, I can have chance to "lepak" in the toilet and enjoy some "massage at the bottom" plus some "wind blowing there" ......... bwahahahahahah!

5 comments:

  1. Wow... cool to have this type of toilet in office. I've only seen/used it overseas. is this part of your company's product offering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sp - yah, i think they wan to launch, or going to lauch this product soon. so customers can buy back n install in their home toilets

    yex- no cake for me ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to 'lepak' in the toilet when I was preggie with my 1st child. After lunch very very sleepy. So I took a cat nap in the office's toilet. haha.....(that time not yet work with my FIL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl- me too, slept in the toilet during pregnant hahahah

    ReplyDelete