And since sister is having uni holidays and currently stays at my place, together with Bb-G, we went for window shopping. Papa-M had a prior appointment, he didn't join us.
Initially I wanted to drive further to Sunway for lunch and to shop ,but when the time we came out from the house it was already noon time. Sister and me were very hungry therefore we went to a mall nearby my house.
We ate at a Taiwanese restaurant. Nowadays I let Bb-G self feed even we have our meals outside. When she has the food on her own, she can be very busy and never bother us! That is very very good for me too! Hehe. But most of all, I want to train her eating on her own.
However towards the end of our lunch, Bb-G created lots of mess on the baby chair and the floor. I noticed many eyes were on our table ,the dirty floor, and especially on me! Particulary the waitresses. They looked at me with one kind - I think they were cursing me and my baby, they sure felt that we would make them having hard time to clear the very dirty mess after we left. But no way, being a civilised mother, I purposely used Bb-G's wet wipes and "mopped" the floor until it was "sparkling" clean. (sorry a bit exaggerate, but I just cannot stand those people who think that I do not know how to take care of my kid in the public). My action surprised not only those kepochi waitresses , but to many customers too. Maybe they just expect I would leave the place after creating so much mess....
After lunch, we shopped in Jaya Jusco. Never intended to buy anything but ended up I spent some cash on curtains. Since I repainted my living room hall to lavender, the current curtains which are green no longer suit the area. And since Jusco offered fantastic discount which up to 70% on most items, I couldn't resist to buy the ready made curtains. Was thinking to get a carpet too, but after much thought, I let go of the idea, thinking that it is too troublesome to vaccum clean it every week, and they were pricey too...
After walking around, sister and me were tired. And it was time to change Bb-G's wet diaper. One thing good about Jusco is they have resting areas for mothers & babies. We went into one of the nursing rooms meant for breast feeding.

It has a baby cot, 2 chairs and drinking water dispenser. We lepak there for almost half an hour to rest our tiring legs. Bb-G too, she loved the softness of the mattress, could close her eyes and hum songs somemore


Next to the nursing rooms, we saw a huge indoor playground for children. Bb-G excitedly approached to that area. I let her had some rides - Doreamon and Airplane.


Sister joined her inside Doraemon's tummy

Nextg I let her try the aeroplane but I did not insert any token.

After spending nearly 6 hours in the mall, we decided to call it a day. Went home and eagerly hung my new maroon with flower design new curtains.....


We got to work on this PH :(
ReplyDeleteEh, so nice to have a sister ya. Can go shopping together.
wow, the Doraemon is so huge? I just watched the new Doraemon movie at the cinema 2 weeks ago! he he he!
ReplyDeleteKudos to Mummy-J for cleaning up the mess in the restaurant! What a considerate act! I, too, had expected you would just walk away. ha ha ha
mnhl - yalo i always ajak sister to go out jalan jalan when free
ReplyDeletesp, u oso think i so cham wan meh, so sad :(
hahahah