Did not have a very grand celebration, but contented to spend a good dinner with family. Received some sms from friends and family members too, I thanked them. My mother called me yesterday morning, she said " eh today is your birthday hor, so I say happy birthday to you arrrrr" Kinda funny rite. So I also said, "Thank you arrrrrr"
My parents-in-law who are currently bercuti-cuti in Australia did called me too. Was surprised to receive their call. In the midst of their holidays while eating some fruits before bedtime, MIL recalled my birthdate and gave me a ring. So sweet and thoughtful of them.
At night, Papa-M spent us in a Japanese restaurant. At first I wanted an Italian dinner, but my favourite place near my place closes on Mondays. Then I heard about this Japanese restaurant which offers buffet with reasonably low price, we decided to give it a try. Surprisingly the food was very fresh and tasty! One good thing about this place is we do not need to walk around to get the food from the buffet table, we only need to sit tightly on our place, then order the food by ticking our choices on the menu list, the food would be served to us by waitresses. Very conveniet especially those with small toddler around, just like me...Their service is fast, those waitresses are polite too.
Some of the food we ate


We also took sushi, edamame, tofu, chawan mushi, salmon, prawns, mushroom, ice-cream, etc.. but forgot to take the photos....
Again, Bb-G was enjoying her food on her own.

When I was taking a group photo for Papa-M, sister and Bb-G, I had to call Bb-G many many times. She was so obsessed with the food till she never even look at me. But then suddenly she just turned around and showed me this face - Faster take my photo, I want to makan already!!

A family photo

Bb-G wanted to feed me and Papa-M. It was a bit geli for me, but I still ate the food she put into my mouth....


Myself and Bb-G, who still prefer to eat than looking at the camera.


Love this type of buffet style too. Order and they will served you on the table.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the food BB-G had? Until so nice...
ReplyDeleteoh, 2 weeks ago, my dept went for Jap buffet lunch at an authentic restaurant. Also just kept ordering and the waitress would serve. We ate a lot of sashimi, tempura, etc... YUMMY
bb-g was eating chawan mushi n some tofu with sweet sauce....i gave her some small pieces of chicken too
ReplyDelete