Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Room

Eversince Papa-M and me redecorated and restructure the furniture in Bb-G’s room, Bb-G and me love to “lepak” there. Most of the time after dinner, I always bring her to the room to have some fun. Sometimes, we even dozed off there until Papa-M reached home and woke us up. In some way, I realized that nowadays kids are very blissful. Parents now are more willing to provide extras for their children. Well, me too. I never thought I would do so much for Bb-G – took effort to shop for wall stickers, hanging decos, decorate her room…etc… And when I see her many faces in the room, I feel very much contented!

She loves the sealion's ball. One time she kissed the ball too hard till she hurt her teeth which caused the gum to bleed !

In this photo, she looks like the fish

I sacrificed one of my kitchen utensils, the ice cube scoop. Now it becomes Bb-G's favourite toy.

Cheeky face

This is the way she says "sorry". She beat me with her toys, I asked her to apologize.

Nowadays she understand what is "SMELLY" all about. I let her sniff her soiled diaper.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, cute lil Baby G. Merry Christmas to you n ur family ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. nowadays so convenient, can have stickers to be pasted on the wall.

    in my grandparents' old house last time in BP, there was 1 room meant for children, with 1 wall painted with many animals like in jungle... can remember there were deer. the wall painting was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also don't know who painted but i still have the photos... i had always thought it was my uncle coz he quite good in drawing, but never bothered to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naughty mummy! haha.....soiled diaper also you gave to bb-G.

    ReplyDelete