Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Self Feeding

Yesterday was Winter Solstice. Lazy to go out for a dinner, hence, I asked Papa-M to pack food back and we ate at home. Sometimes I am very scared to ask Papa-M to “dabao”, he is an “extreme” kindof person who will buy lots of food back, eventhough there are only 2 of us at home. I told him I want to eat Hokkien style yee mee, and to share with him, since normally the portion could be quite large for one person. End up, these were on the table – Cantonese style keow tiau, claypot chicken rice and the yee mee that I requested.

3 of us ate together on the dining table. And it was my first time to let Bb-G self feed. I think it is the time for her to explore some new skill.

I gave her the soft kueh tiau


Yum Yum

Almost finishing her food

No more

After we finished the dinner, I had a hard time to clear her mess. She refused to let go of her bowl. Grabbed and pulled tightly, then she cried.



It was even difficult to take her out from the chair, she struggled until this stage. I dono want to laugh or angry at her ??? So hard to change her dirty clothes!


Papa-M laughed and had promised to let her self feed again tonight... Really spoiling her.

Then, dessert of the night, tang yuen with peanut filling. My littel ahmoi who finally calmed down couldn't wait to eat too !

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lot of food. and BB-G cried till so cham like that...

    did you prepare the tang yuan yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo, she can really cry ler

    no no, i bought those ready made frozen tangyuan. i like peanut and redbean fillings.

    ReplyDelete