Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Xiao Bin Bin, Xiao Xiao Bin, Bb-G ...

Recently when I showed some photos to my colgs, they said Bb-G resembles Xiao Bin Bin, a starchild back in 1980s.


Yup, during my childhood, I watched his show before. He was very cute and chubby. He has two good Hong Kong/Cantonese old movies which I enjoyed and could remember until now – the 1st one, acted together with Alan Tam who was the Fortune Deity, I think It was Gong Xi Fa Cai; and the second movie was acted together with Sam Hui (Xu Guan Jie) whom Xiao Bin Bin was his son, Sam Hui and his wife (in this movie) were separated, Xiao Bin Bin and his grandfather trying ways to patch back the parents.

This movie was very touching. I even shed tears when I watched it.

Then recently Xiao Xiao Bin pulak becomes very famous, especially after the Taiwanese drama Autumn’s Concerto. He is the son of Xiao Bin Bin and indeed he inherits his father’s child look!

Adult Xiao Bin Bin carried his child Xiao Xiao Bin

I haven’t watched Autumn’s Concerto, but heard that it is a good series to follow.

Anyway, this is the photo colg said Bb-G looks like Xiao Bin Bin. Haha!

These are some photos taken at my parents-in-law’s house during Uncle TH’s pre-wedding night. Bb-G could really posed in front of camera, she entertained the people around her with her many actions and smiles. (Yes, Bb-G automatically will fine tune to her best poises in front of cameras, when she knows someone is taking her photos, she will just pose and pose, smile and smile,and always come with lots of expressions!)


I like this picture, Bb-G suddenly approached to the meditation chair of my father-in-law. She just sat there and let Papa-M's cousin freely snapped her photos.

Hmmm maybe one day my daughter has the potential to become a starchild....then I am the starmother.. hahaha … hope my dream comes true ..LOL!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, really same leh...their chick looks the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. angel - u mean xiao bin bin n his son look alike? ya, i feel tat too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that xiao bin bin's movie too! i still remember he and his sister got the sailor clothes... and they received chocolates in very special containers. and also when they left home in the rain... so touching... hahaha...

    now i like xiao xiao bin too... i think he's very cute but sometimes too mature for a kid...

    as for BB-G, i don't think she looks like xiao xiao bin coz BB-G looks more girly-cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...i love to watch xiao bin bin's movie too! Those were our childhood's movies.

    Mummy, enrol bb-G to act in advertisement since bb-G not afraid of strangers. Hope you dream will comes true one day. hahaha

    ReplyDelete