For breakfast if I do not feel like eating those chinese hawker or malay/mamak style kind of food, I shall then take oats. I pack this to the office for a 2-days-consumption.
Left - oats ; Right - oats with grains

I like to add milk powder and raisins into my oat cereal. If I find it too bland, then I will add some honey too. I always like to keep small containers at home, they are so portable, I can utilise these containers and pack whatever food I want from home. I recyle the cute glass bottle for honey.

My morning oat cereal

Meanwhile for dinner, I also eat oats but in salty version. At night, I used those oats which need to be cooked. (Morning I used instant oats).
This was what I ate for the past 2 days. I cook the oat porridge with some achovies powder, top up with scramble eggs and vegetarian mushroom floss. Simple dinner, all done in 5 mins. Healthy and yum yum too. Oh even Bb-G likes it, I share share a bit with her.

Tonight maybe I will add some minced meat and vege into my oat porridge....


wow... eat oats for so many meals... don't think i can...
ReplyDeletewah......so torturing. hahaha.....I don't like the oats texture even I do eat oats.
ReplyDelete