Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Relaxing

It has been some time, nearly almost one year I never go for a whole body massage. I did my last body massage during my 2nd month confinement. That was one year ago. I went back to hometown, my mother engaged a Mak Bidan from Pantai Hospital to massage for me at home. She helped to push out my body wind, taught me how to do simple exercise to get rid of flabby fats by the tummy, arms, buttock, and thighs. Very cheap too, around RM20 for about 40minutes. Before she left, she even helped me to put on some cream on the tummy, then used a stretchable slimming belt to tie around my waist. This is to prevent from prolapsed uterus , at the same time the cream she applied had some sliming effect ^_^

Went for a thorough body massage the other day. It was an impromptu decision, I didn’t know what to do (Bb-G was with nanny), going shopping would be a waste of time since there wasn’t anything for me to buy. Hence, called up the beauty centre which I used to go, checked if there would be a slot of time available. Luck was with me. I made appointment for a body massage. 2 types – lymphatic drainage or relaxing massage. I was thinking to do the lymphatic massage since it can slim me down, however I scared of the pain, so I chose the latter. Then, before I started the massage, I saw the centre also provides Guasa. Hence, I asked for that too. I did my Guasa followed by the traditional relaxing body massage by a Thai (or Indonesian?) She was good with her hands, not too strong, not too weak. Just nice for me. I liked that part which she massaged my head and scalp. I know this step is to get rid of the wind in the head. When I woke up from the massage bed, I could feel my head as light as a feather, my body no longer feel tensed and heavy. However the pain on my back due to Guasa can be felt until now.
After the massage, I also had the urge to do a bit of facial, so proceed with an aromatherapy facial treatment. Wooooo…. It was another relaxing type of face massage in between the treatment. Simply indulged myself with the scent came from a blend of essential oils – I smelt lavender, germanium , lemongrass and could be more… The last part was the mask. It was a super cooling mask which I enjoyed most. The beautician mixed the mask powder with some essence, applied generously on my whole face, covered the eyes. I slept. Suddenly, my phone rang. From the ringing tone, it was from Papa-M. I ignored because I could not wake up. After everything was done, he called again, I was at the cashier counter. He asked me to go home immediately. Something happened, I need to handle…very URGENT ..!
??????? Stay tune

4 comments:

  1. I just had a body massage last saturday! 1hr -RM38...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to batam for a 3 hour spa last sat! Includes bali massage, body scrub n foot reflexology. The foot ref was very painful but i could still tahan.

    U scared of pain ah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel - RM 38 is so cheap!

    Anonymous - hi. oh i like foot reflex an enjoy a lot. yah, i scared of body pain, not so much on the foot though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massage is so relaxing. I think I need one soon. haha

    ReplyDelete