Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curry

One of the weekends I actually tried to cook curry chicken at home. My first attempt. And the taste turned up to be quite OK.Can be improved especially to add more spices.
I learned from my mother, must slightly pan fry the potato, so that they won't turn too soft. Fry the chicken as well before dumping them into the pot.
After I stir fried the bombay onions until aromatic, then poured in chicken and potatos, water, curry powder and some mix beans for the colour. Let it boil, finnally add in coconut milk. Simmer for about 20mins. Done.... Nice to eat curry with white rice while hot.


5 comments:

  1. Eat with white bread also very shiok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was the curry? good? I love to deep roti in the curry! yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks like a lot of chicken inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - yes with bread is good too. sister n me even went to buy white loaf the next morning to eat with the curry leftover as brekfast

    angel - taste ok, but next time i will add more chili to spice it up. this round not spicy enuf

    sp - really? i used 4 pieces of chicken thigh+drumstick parts only ler...

    ReplyDelete