
The menu is interesting too.

It was very comfortable on that day as we were given a place at the balcony which gave natural cold breeze.
These are my friends whom I never met for very long, nearly more than a year. We know each other through a leadership course I went few years back.

One of them also brought along her baby, who is now 7-months-old.

Bb-G wanted to sayang this little baby girl.



Both babies were the centre of attraction, lots of cameras on them.

Another girlfriend "suddenly" becomes a belly dancing teacher. When I hug hug her, her body is sooooo soft like mashmallow… ^_^

Overall it was a relaxing dinner, just like having it at our own house.


where's this restaurant huh? I've been seeing frens in KL posting up the photos at this restaurant...
ReplyDeleteWhy no food pictures?
ReplyDeleteI've heard so much on this restaurant from blog but never get the chance to try it. Are the food nice?
sp - i went to giza sunway fullhouse tat day. near kota damansara, near ikea.
ReplyDeletemnhl - haiyo, cos too hungry d, i forgot to take photo
yes, the dishes all nice nice. concept nice too.
if one day got chance we do gathering there, ajak SP & SL along
HI, this place is awesome! Angeline here!
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline! thanks for dropping by...
ReplyDelete