Papa-M reached home early too. So together with my brother, we went for a vegetarian dinner. Now, during 1st and 15th of lunar months, I practise full vegetarian, if possible or situation permits. We went to a restaurant nearby our house. First time to this place too. There were lots of people when we reached. Only left one or two tables available. We ordered rice, compliment with 4 dishes , the spinach soup, lohan zai(mix vege), assam fish slice and fried goose.




All the dishes were good and tasty, not too salty either. Just perfect and suit our taste.
Back home after dinner, Papa-M and me were eager to start our “lantern party”. At first I didn’t have any idea how to hang them, so Papa-M took out some chopsticks (those given by hawkers when we pack food) and “kiap” with clothes pegs.

I lit up the candle, he did the hanging. Then, we turned off the lights and asked Bb-G to look, she did her OOOOoooo mouth again. She wanted to touch the lanterns too..
We bought one battery operated type lantern for her last week. So she carried her Doraemon and walked around the house....
Our simple way of celebrating Mooncake Festival at home!


look at her cheeky face..hahax...seemz like she liked the tanglung very much..haha...
ReplyDeletewow, very nice lanterns you have there... i miss the days when my aunt, brother, cousins and I would light up lanterns at car porch... and then also walked around the neighbourhood
ReplyDeleteNice lantern decorating the house.
ReplyDeleteGood to be vegetarian on the 1st and 15th of the month. I don't think I can do that.....i crave for meat. hehe