Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Japan

Last Friday I went to Daiso and bought "something" back. So at night after coming back to work, I was very eager to prepare dinner. I even called Papa-M to come back early. He thought I am going to cook him very nice food ...hehehe

I bought 2 different types of instant noodles - soup & dry.



Then, I cooked some rice to make sushi. My small portion of rice was just enough to make 3 pieces with the sushi mould I bought long time ago.






When Papa-M saw the food on the table, this was his reaction....

But luckily our dear daughter was there to teman him makan...

Overall the noodles were not tasty. Sushi was ok. Conclusion, no more cup instant noodles in the future. I still prefer those which needed to be cooked in the pot.

3 comments:

  1. the sushi lukz nice..if gt zi chai jiu hao..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we do this during raya at home, mau?

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh...all the comments I posted yesterday all missing le.

    The sushi maker very cute. Next time do more and papa-m sure come back and eat every night. hehe

    ReplyDelete