Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hand Therapy

Ever since Bb-G was born, I realized that my hands are getting very very very dry now, until the skin has many fine lines, sometimes will crack and lead to bleeding.


The causes:
1)Too much washing of baby’s milk bottles.

2)Bb-G uses cloth diapers. So I soak it in dettol solution before wash them in the machine. Before I put the wet diapers in the machine, I would use my hands to squeeze out the water. Therefore I believe my hands are exposed too much to dettol + urine + water (chemically reaction may cause the solution too harsh on skin) It was quite silly of me too, I did not use gloves at all, very regret now.
So, I am currently under “hand therapy”. Went to Crabtree & Evelyn to get some hand cream. I bought this, the Gardener’s Hand Therapy, specially for rough hands. Furthermore, C&E is currently doing promotion, I bought one big size of hand cream in dispenser bottle, free one bottle of hand scrub and medium size hand cream in tube(can mix & match too).



Has been using the hand cream for some days, my hands are getting better, at least more moisturized.

Then Papa-M also helps me to wash and sterlise baby bottles. He bought gloves for me too. Thank you Papa-M!

3 comments:

  1. Good that the cream works. Must be 'hardworking' to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nowadays there are hand masks sold too... quite fun to use them coz it's like wearing gloves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl- yalo, i must really rajin n cannot forget to apply everday.
    sp- ooh tat wan ka, aiya, very mafan ler, n then hor i don like the plastic cover my hands for so long, very "hip"

    ReplyDelete