Recently it is difficult to handle Bb-G. She is cranky and cries a lot during night time before I put her to bed. Last time I could just put her in the baby cot and let her sleep alone in the bedroom. But now, whenever I put her in the cot, she would pester me to pat her to sleep. And if I stop and leave the room, she immediately jumps up and screams loudly. Then I got to pat her till she really really falls asleep, and this takes quite some time, until I cannot do any house chores.
Last Friday she has some low grade fever, nanny gave her some paracetamol. She was ok then. During the weekend I realised she had running nose too. So I suspect it could be due to teething.
I actually lost my patience when she keep crying at night, even when I put her in the playpen while taking my shower, she could just scream and yell and cry with tears, red eyes and mucus from the nose until I come out. (this does not happen before). Guess her gums are sore and painful....
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


poor baby.....she must be really feeling uncomfortable. Else, she won't be crying like that. Mummy calm down.....take deep breath....
ReplyDelete