Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Office

Last Thursday was Hari Malaysia,so during this public holiday we went to Papa-M's office (to bring some stuffs over). In fact it was Bb-G's first time to his office. Myself too, never been there for quite some time, my last visit was many months ago after I completed my confinement. I could remember that day we sent Bb-G to nanny's house for the 1st time, and then after that I followed Papa-M to his office.

Since the office was closed for work, we let Bb-G roamed around the whole place.




I like lepak-lepak at Papa-M's office, simply due to its environment.

He purposely choosed this wall paper to make a more relaxing working place.

Then another stone design by the entrance walls. I guess many people who came before have a feeling that this is a spa centre when they step into the office.

In Papa-M's room, Bb-G was playing my watch left on the sofa, whie Papa-M busy playing game with his phone. The wall behind the sofa is another green scenery - grasses with water drops. Feel very peaceful when lepak in his room.


I realised that Bb-G is scared of any animal hard figurines. But she is ok with animal soft toys. When I put a rabbit (hard porcelein type) near to her, she screamed. In fact this was not the first time. Previously when she saw some giraffe and zebra, or even bird plastic type toys, she would pull herself away from the them. I told Papa-M, if she is naughty, I would buy lots of animals plastic toys and put in front of her!! HAHAHAH!

Papa-M loves horses a lot. On his table there is one horse, the wall next to his table has horses painting. And my zodiac is HORSE too! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. papa-m's office really very comfortable with those wall papers.

    holiday also go to office and lepak? did not go shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah lor, so many designs of wallpapers... i almost thought that there were real stones stuck to the wall... hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl- actually went out to bring bb for hair cut, but got urgent things to bring over to office, so just drop by a while lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy J: got sofa some more, looks so comfortable working at ur hubby place. Got Vancancy? just kidding! Wish u and ur family members at home a very happy mooncake festival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angeline, happy mooncake festival to u too!

    ReplyDelete