Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Life Of A Jail Bird

The play pen that I have is very very useful. I just love it so much. It makes my life so much easier and I guarantee that Bb-G is always safe in it.
I feel myself getting lazier after having the play pen. Recently I put a thin mattress in it and then just let Bb-G stay inside while I am doing housework. She plays and drinks her milk inside. Then, when I am done with my work, I also don't bother to play with her, or let her out. I just sit comfortably on my sofa and watch TV. Sometimes got talk to her during advertisment "through the cage" . It was so relaxing.....But then, I feel pitiful to her too...as if she is trapped inside the jail. Bad mama huh, but then, I need some time to lepak... but then see her inside so kelian... but then, I malas to play with her after whole day work... but then.... haiz.... so many BUTssssssss..!

3 comments:

  1. look at the kolien face..poor child...hahax..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pic with all the vertical bars, really look like cage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....the comment over here also missing. Why?

    As long as baby is safe inside the 'cage', you should enjoyed your 'me' time. hehe

    ReplyDelete