Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Barbeque

On Sunday, Papa-M, Bb-G together with my sister, we went to eat Korean bbq. First time bringing Bb-G to a bbq restaurant. It was a buffet, therefore we could slowly grill our food and take turns to look after Bb-G.
I was a bit annoyed because when I asked them for a larger place (we have a baby stroller), the waiter was reluctant, directing us to a four seater which the seats were not mobile (something like Hong Kong cafe style). Then Bb-G had to sit in the baby high chair which must be placed along the narrow walkway whereby people busy walking in and out to take their food.
They never let us have a larger table because there were only 3 adults, but I insisted, then the boss (I think so) came out and talked to his waiter (in Korean), then we were given a more proper table with chairs. At least Bb-G can be placed in a safe area, nobody could bang into her chair.
So when we sat on our place, many waiters looked at my face, and I felt so uncomfortable. Instead of them serving us and ask us what type of steamboat soup we would like to have, they just stared at me. Maybe they were not happy I asked for a larger place kot.
But after some time, only we realised that they want us to pay first before eat! Fine, Papa-M went to the counter and settle the bills. The cashier told him that previously customers only pay after food, but many people went off without paying. So they restrategize the billing system. OOoo...I see...but, how come they never tell us at the begining rite? Why must stare at my face ,rite?

Anyway, we still enjoy the bbq! The marinated meats and seafood were fine. This round, Papa-M and sister grilled the food, I just wallop.

I sat with Bb-G who was far far away from the table, to avoild the sizzling oil flying all over the table which could scald her skin.

Since she was teething, I let her chew her 2 oz water bottle.

Whenever sister is with us (either with me or my brother), she sure kena pampered by us with good food. Haiya, being the youngest in the family always feel so "xin fu" , am I right ar, Ahyi-X???

2 comments:

  1. Aiya...the staffs at the restaurant not well trained.

    The BBQ very shiok....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean food is always nice to eat!

    ReplyDelete