So I was thinking it would be good if I could have this type of play pen which attached on the floor. I can put Bb-G inside and play with her toys, then I can do my housework or even just rest on my bed.
Because nowadays she is too active. If I put her on the floor, she would climb around the house non stop, especially to the dangerous zone like the water fountain. Or she would go to the TV cabinet and ransack all my DVDs. Then if put her in the walker, she would roam around touching whatever things she could reach on the table. Then I am like a mad woman running the house together with her NON STOP. If I want to do some housework and let her stay in the room in her baby cot, she would yell loudly after a while, then I have to constantly go to the room and say "hallo" to her, then walk back to my kitchen. Very "chuan". And if she is quiet in the room alone while I am in the kitchen, I will worried what will she be doing. And comstantly walk back to the room again and give a check. And yes, sometimes I saw her biting the baby cot until the mouth full of paint! If not, she would be pulling out some threads (dono come from which part) and put into the mouth and chew. Arrrghhh! Baby-G , why are you so naughty !!??
Finally after searching around, I saw this floor play pen. Without hesitation, quickly ask Papa-M to set it up and put it in the living hall. When I am busy with my chores and cooking in the kitchen, I just "dump" her inside with lots of toys to keep her entertained. I can even sit comfortably on my couch and watch TV while she is inside the "jail" playing her toys.... HEHEHE!


wow... can see the minnie mouse!
ReplyDeleteA very comfortable play pen.
ReplyDeleteHaha...a very good exercise for you too! running up and down to check on baby. That's my regular exercise too. haha
sp- i have a photo of bb with minnie mouse, wil find one day to post
ReplyDeletemnhl - u did tat oso ar... wah crazy hor