Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Excited? Cannot Sleep?

Usually duing weekends after Bb-G's morning bath about 10.30 plus , I would let her drink some water then put her to nap. Then she sleeps about 1 - 1.5 hours, wakes up, then eats her porridge. She will take another nap by 3 - 4 pm before eating her diner.
So on her birthday itself, she never slept at all. She didn't take both her morning and noon naps. I tried to put her to sleep but failed. When I pat her to sleep in the cot, she immediately turned around and jumped up and smiled all the way. Then I tried to put her into the sarong and rock her, but she turned inside the cradle and wanted to jump out too. It was very dangerous. If not, she would keep taking out her pacifier and passed it to me, then I put back to her mouth, she again took out or even spit out. Then she smiled again.
Wa wa wa...she was too excited to sleep , couldn't wait to start her birthday party I think...

Next when the party was over, it was about 3pm. I took her back home from the hall and immediately make her milk, then bathed and changed a comfortable home clothing. Then I made her sleep but again, she never slept. So I took her to the nursery room and let her "open" her birthday presents.




It was about 5pm.., and everybody at home were very tired. My inlaws and parents went to their rooms to rest and sleep. Papa-M and me took Bb-G to sleep as we were sleepy too. HOWEVER that little birthday girl just refused to sleep. She kept yelling in her cot. She was still on very high birthday mood!
Papa-M and I just lying down on our bed and ignored her, simply because we left no more energy to entertain her anymore. Then she played on her own, talking, singing, yelling until suddenly it was very quiet, she slept eventually, and it was already 6pm..
By the time I woke up it was 8 plus, and I was awaken by Bb-G's cry for milk. Fed her milk, changed to pyjamas. She was full of enery again. Roaming around the house, crawling everywhere. Even wanted to ride on her new motorbike. Then it was about 9.30pm, her usual bedtime, she was still energetic, so I took her into her nursery room again and let her play with her new softoys.

Play..play ..play, until my parents came back from outside after a dinner with some relatives (I never joined). When the adults saw her, Bb-G excitedly showing off to them that she she could walk by tip-toeing, then crawl here crawl there...By the time parents left to my brother's house, it was about 11pm.
I fed her some milk, then bring her back to the room. When I put her into the cot, she was very angry and scolded me, crying loud refusing to sleep. I was a bit impatient then and I told her this - GO TO SLEEP, PARTY IS OVER! Quickly turned off the light and I jumped into my bed. She got yelled abit standing alone in the cot, but after realising I never bother her, she quietly sat down and then dozed off.... FINALLY...

3 comments:

  1. haha...sure excited la....baby are more energetic than us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... so funny that you told her party is over. she can understand meh???

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - too energetic til i bue tahan....

    sp - don care la, i just told her it is over, i was very tired n sleepy d...

    ReplyDelete