Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fly My Aeroplane

I received a bad news from Papa-M today. He called to my office when I was preparing to go for my product presentation to the management team.
When I picked up his call, I heard this " Hey dear, the caterer "fong fei kei"!! They cannot cater food to us this coming Sunday! "

Oh my god! When I heard about this, I felt very shocked and angry. How could a caterer break their promise, and give the customer 2 days notice???! Both Papa-M and me were very tension.
A very lLOUSY catering service company!

I quickly searched through the internet and managed to find some contacts. Sms to Papa-M immediately so that he could call and make reservation. End of the day, he managed to source one which can cater on Sunday. Thanks god! I think we need to buy KFC to treat our guests.

Anyway, glad to know the new menu still have roast lamb, prawn, fish fillet, curry rendang, mix vege and fried spring rolls. . However no nasi bryani, we replaced with fried rice with anchovies and fried mihun. My mum will make yam cake and pumpkin cake at hometown and bring over, she also ordered mini angku kueh and curry puffs.

Tomorrow my sister will come over to help me decorate the hall by late noon. Yexie, pls arrange your time and com early. Prefer not to do at night...

2 comments:

  1. Such an unprofessional caterer. How about the deposit you all paid? Luckily you managed to source for an alternative. Else, real tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo was very angry at that moment when i heard the news. but thanks god the problem solved eventually

    ReplyDelete