Maybe this round we invited many people, and some friends and relatives whom I've never met for very long time. Moreover, Papa-M's side also have many friends, colgs and busines associates. And I feel that it is necessary for me as a lady host to dress nicely, presentable and welcome my guests. However on the other hand, I do not want to spend extra for a dress for this function, then I also don't feel like wearing my existing clothes.. Haiz....DILEMMA!
Just now when I went out to buy something during lunch hour, I saw one maxi dressl. It is long and I think it will make one looks thin after wearing it. It looks something like this.

But I feel it is a bit too exaggerate to wear this during the day time, somemore in a kid's party. But I like that dress very much.. Haiz.... DILEMMA!
I am a sporting type of person, if I spotted one thing that I like and wanted to buy, I would definitely purchase it straight away. I never have such indecisive mood swing before.
Why lar??


wear sumthin comfortable lo..tat dress is nice..wo you yi gan u wil buy it de lor..and where wud u organise de party rr..
ReplyDeleteeh ur hanyu pinyinn ada sikit masalah ler...
ReplyDeleteu say u got insticnt i wil buy ar?
party at the hall , same place when fullmoon tat time.
hey... i think this type of dress generally more suitable for tall people or models ler. if u buy, better test out the design/cutting first.
ReplyDeleteu dont like to buy clothes ar? for me, i sure will be happy to another reason to buy new clothes. hahaha
i wore this before during my wedding photo shot, n really can make me look thin and tall lo.. feel like getting one.
ReplyDeletei like to buy things including clothes, but this time dono y ada dilemma??? maybe i have many dress but i seldom wear, cos takkan everyday wear dress to work... ??? haiyo dilemma
haha....the dress you wore yesterday are very nice. I love blue colour. Btw, I always have this type of dilemma when I have to attend a wedding dinner.
ReplyDelete