Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mattress

The other day when I was in Bb-G's nursery room folding and keeping her clothes, Papa-M carried her in to see what I was doing.
In the room we have 2 extra mattresses which could be used if we have some guests come over to visit. So as I was busy doing my chores without entertaining both of them, Papa-M put her to sit "on" the mattress.
The depth of this single size mattress can actually fit Bb-G's whole buttock. She sat so comfortable somemore, one hand holding her favourite Mr Frog which she will definitely kiss every morning when she wakes up....


3 comments:

  1. haha.. the mr frog so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. she would rather kiss the frog than kiss me n daddy.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loves soft toy too! I think most baby loves soft toy.

    ReplyDelete