During the weekend when I was keeping her clothes into the closet, I realized that I have this Chinese costume my mother bought during the China trip. Initially I planned to let her wear during her 1st birthday when she was doing her “Item Selection” ceremony, but I totally forgot about it!
Hence, I was so eager to just let her wear it even at home on Sunday. The size is “S” and fits very well. Then by late noon I bought her out for a while to do some quick shopping. One salesgirl even commented this costume looks nice on Bb-G.
At home, Bb-G likes to go in and out from her play pen. She also loves to open and shut the gate, to be more precise, I mean she loves to BANG the gate !!
Go IN

Come OUT

I said NO ZUT ZUT in the mouth, she immediately took out her pacifier and posed in front of the camera. She even wanted to give me a flying kiss...


During very good mood, she can even dance in front of the camera.. see, the flu medicine fails to make her ZZZzzzzzzz



Glad that she is active! haha...but poor mummy...
ReplyDeleteshe wear this red costume so cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the way she smile..cute n sweet.
ReplyDelete