Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend

I had a busy weekend.

Papa-M’s brother, Uncle TH tied his knot with his beloved wife on the 10/10/10 (registration of marriage). Therefore, Papa-M’s sister and husband with the 2 lovely children also came all the way from Sabah to celebrate this good event with the family. My parents in-law came to our place last Thursday, then the following Friday, the Sabah guests reached. On Saturday, MIL prepared a sumptuous dinner at Uncle TH’s newly moved house. At the dinner we had steam fish, Hokkien chay bue, Hainanese steam chicken, roast pork, barbeque pork, grill sambal fish, fried prawns, vegetarian fried mi hun. Too bad I forgot to bring over my camera, no photos!
While the adults were savouring the good food, the kids (Bb-G and her 2 cousins) walked around the house. And then, some of us need to constantly “jaga” them from going in and out the kitchen (wonder why the 3 kids just loved to enter the kitchen area especially Bb-G!)

The next morning which was on the 10th, we went to witness Uncle TH's wedding registration in Shah Alam in the morning. By noon time, we went for lunch. After lunch I reached home about 3pm and started to prepare the food for steamboat (yes, Papa-M and me invited the siblings over to our place for a steamboat dinner. Parents-in-law went to a friend's wedding function). And again, I was busy hosting, preparing the food and forgotten to take any single photo during the gathering ....

Before the guests reached our house, my brother and his girlfriend came over to pass me some stuffs they bought from China. They just reached home after 10 days Guilin wedding photo shots cum holidays. So I prepared the 1st round of steamboat for them. When they left, I prepared the 2nd batch for Papa-M's siblings. Dinner ended and the guests went home by 11pm ++. I made Bb-G to sleep, and immediately dozed off after a tiring night.

THis morning I woke up with MANY Monday blues. Reached office with very tired mood. But I went alone to a nearby Indian food stall and took one teh tarik, one puri and one vadel. A satisfying breakfast to start my day!

4 comments:

  1. satu picture pun tak ada rr..hhax..apa hadiah gogo beli rr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....so busy le..... fun to invite guests over but very tiring if to do everything alone. Bet you have fun too.....

    Never know what is vadel. I only eat roti canai + teh tarik from the Indian shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. yex - wait wait, i have not extracted the foto from jie fu camera

    mnhl - fun & tired, but worth it.. my favourite quote : i like to see the happy faces when they eat the food i cook (hehe from dachang jing)

    oh, if u have chance, try vadel (not sure this spelling or not) it is someting like donut but salty type

    ReplyDelete
  4. mummy-j!!!! yah, i remember last time u told me this quote before on Yahoo msgr!! wow... until now you still quote her!!!

    ReplyDelete