Recently Bb-G “developed’ such sleeping habit at night. She would pull down the baby cot bumper to “check” if I am sleeping next to her. If I was not in the room, then she would scream loudly. Then I have to pretend sleeping with her, until she really really enters her dreamlands…
But in the middle of the night, she will wake up too, with her half asleep mode and check if I am still around next to her. Then she just dozed off in this should I say “not comfortable position” .
Hmmm is this a ”missing mummy” anxiety ???

At least bb-G looking for you. My baby XJ looking for her Patrick instead :(
ReplyDeletemnhl, i so pity you....hehe
ReplyDeletethe bumper looks very high ler, until she can't see outside...
ReplyDeletesp- yes it is too high in fact... but very safe cos she loves to walk unsteadily in the cot then always jatuh and knock her head, so the bumper is high n thick enough to prevent any injury....
ReplyDelete