Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

In The Fridge

I really need to check my kitchen cabinet and fridge constantly. I always forgotten what I bought or keep in the kitchen. And once I happened to "discover" the food, it could be almost near to its expiry date. Just like that day when I opened my fridge, I saw one packet of organic spirullina noodle hidden at one far corner deep inside the fridge. It was so unnoticable due to too many stuffs standing in-front and cover the noodle package. And when I read the expiry date, the shelf life is about to end soon. So, I decided to cook it, but feel that it could be quite plain just to eat noodle without anything. (No more stock on vege and meat). So I sprinkled a little bit of Japanese furikake.

But I still found it too plain for my appetite. Therefore I ransacked my freezer, saw some frozen tiger prawns and burger meat. End of the day, I had a plate of wonderful organic noodle with 2 non-organic butter pan-fried prawns and a piece of unhealthy processed meat. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. cincai cincai, also jadi. Wah....you got magic la! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... even the dish presentation looks professional! really got the bakat to be like Chang Jin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, cannot earlier a bit ar? must x'mas that day?

    ReplyDelete