Yesterday I went to the mall and get some food. For me, buying or shopping for stuffs is the most spontaneous thing that I can commit. With a click on the fingers, I can purchase my stuffs almost immediately, do not need to think twice. When I know what I want, I could just grab and pay. However after having Bb-G, things start to get different especially when it comes to “her stuffs”.
It actually took me quite some time to decide which types of cornflakes/oatflakes to choose because there were too many varieties on the shelf. If I selected the wrong one, then Bb-G may not like the taste and end up Papa-M and me have to eat. Now I realise it is not easy to “feed” a child. I spent nearly 30 minutes (for me that is very long) in front of so many brands, flavours and types of breakfast cereals and finally I chosen this – Nestle Trix.

Don’t know why, but it’s my instinct tells me that my child may love it. Then, passed by an organic shop, went in and saw some baby food. It took me another long period to decide which one to buy, or should I buy for her??… Haiz… I really dislike such “po po ma ma” character which is absolutely NOT ME. Anyway, after thinking and thinking, I bought 2 types , a vege congee and a sweetcorn+pumpkin kind of mix.

So, as expected, Bb-G was excited with her new food. I put some pieces of Trix in a bowl, she liked it and greedily put EVERYTHING into her mouth.



But I didn’t know the cereals are a bit hard for her , therefore she couldn’t chew with her mouth full. Her saliva drooled, and when she opened her mouth all the cereals dropped on the floor. Another mess that I need to clear. Then, I slowly gave her piece by piece, she managed to eat a few, but eventually she didn’t want them anymore and started to roam around the house. Then I let her try the sweetcorn+pumpkin ,initially she was excited too and managed to eat a few spoonfuls, but again, she got tired of eating, refused and continued her walking activity. (Bb-G can just walk without stop at home, wonder why she got so much energy).
Fortunately feeding her with medicine was an easy task last night. She obediently sat on her high chair (I was with her last night, Papa-M had not reached home) and let me feed her slowly. No force, no push. I was so glad. At least she took her medi with some food in the tummy. After a while, she felt sleepy and slept soundly till this morning


then end up, who ate the trix and porridge???
ReplyDeleteThe Trix so colorful. How about Nestle cereal for toddler?
ReplyDeletesp- the trix i keep in a container lo, slowly slowly give her when she has the mood. tat porridge luckily i squeze a bit out, the rest i keep in fridge since can keep for 2 days.
ReplyDeletemnhl- u mean the soft type of cereal wic mix water wan ar? haiyo i have at home, she spit out ler... if she eat tat one i no need to pening kepala liao lo