Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Papa-M Not Around

Papa-M flew back to his hometown since Monday, and would only be back on Thursday. His maternal grandfather is currently very sick, so Papa-M wants to visit the old gong-gong. Left Bb-G and me at home for past few days.

Yesterday, Bb-G did 2 things which I must jot them down here in my blog for Papa-M

1st incident:
As usual when I go to bathe (after fetching her from Nanny's place), I will "throw" her in the play pen. Switch on the TV or sometimes her Barney DVD, and then give her a bottle of plain water (a tightly screwed bottle which has a straw to let her slowly suck while I am taking my shower)
But yesterday she was hungry when we reached home. I prepared the milk and then let her drink alone in the play pen (in the living room). Then I went to bathe (in my room). I took a merely 15 mins of shower. When I came out, I was very surprised that I never heard Bb-G's voice or scream (usually she doees when her plain water has finished). So I thought she could be too full and just lied down and enjoyed the TV, hence I also slowly took my time to put lotion, body powder and combed my hair in front of the mirror.
When I came out from my room and approached Bb-G, I saw she had already pulled out the teat from the bottle screw ring, then her play pen bed was wet with her Pediasure, both her hands and legs were sticky. When she saw me, she gave a cheeky laugh by squinting her eyes!! One of her hands was squezzing the teat , and the other one shaking up and down the empty bottle....I was like going toPEEEEENGSAN! I believed she played with the leftover. Normally after she finished drinking, she would call me and pass me the bottle, and since I was not around, she ambil chance to play play la...
I was over confident with this littel toddler of mine, end up I had to clear the mess.
Moral of the story: NEVER NEVER trust a baby, you will never know what can he/she do behind you.

2nd incident:
So after taking out the milk wet tilam from the play pen, I sprayed some Febreeze and let it hang-dry. I have another small mattress, therefore I put in on the floor and let Bb-G sleep. Wet wiped her body and face from the sticky milk. Changed her pyjamas and both of us just lepak on the floor and watched TV. Then our neighbour came home and opened his gate which could be heard from our living room. So Bb-G thought Papa-M had reached home, so she quickly climbed up from her mattress and walked to the main door, stood there while pointing to me that she heard the gate opening sound. She even did her "OOOOooo" mouth again. And she tilted her head down to see the shadow through the wooden door tiny gap. She waited and waited but our wooden door never opened, Papa-M never entered. So I explained to her, it was our neighbour who came back, daddy will only come back tomorrow. I was not sure if she understood or not, but eventually, she came back to her mattress after a long wait by the door.
At night, Papa-M called me so I told him this 2nd incident, he was very touched and a bit "emotional".
Moral of the story: Papa-M, pls come back early lar, your daughter is missing YOU ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Very touching.....

    When my son & I went to HCM, XJ will asked her papa "Where is mama? where is koko?" when she saw hubby came back from work alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mnhl- she asked everyday? wa.....young children are always so cute and warm , don u agree

    ReplyDelete