Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 09, 2010

Squeeze, Twist & Pull

After much persuasion from Papa-M, I decided to share this story, and at least to let Bb-G know what she did to Mummy-J when she reads this post one day.

Last night, as usual, once reaching home from Nanny's place, I would put Bb-G on her cot with all her toys, switch on her favourite music DVD , then I go to bathe. Usually she would play on her own, or dance (shake her body) in the cot while watching her show until I come out from the bathroom. But last night, when I was bathing halfway, I heard her crying, moaning, screaming. So I also felt a bit worried, scared maybe she hurt herself or her gums, because recently she likes to chew hard surface toys due to teething. I quickly bathe and wipe myself dry and rushed out to see what happen. I saw her lying in the cot crying for me, eyes all red with tears and running nose. She looked so pitiful. Once she saw me, she quickly jumped and climbed up, standing in front of me asking me for hug hug. I saw her messy face, therefore quickly grab a hanky and wipe her face.

OK, something happened during the process of wiping her face. Normally when I come out from shower, I would wrap my body with the towel. And yesterday I washed my hair, so the towel was on my head, and I rushed out with dry naked body. So when I was wiping Bb-G's face, I did not realised her hand was so near to my breasts, and with a ligthning speed of action, she used her thumb and index finger to "squeeze-twist-pull" one of my nipples!! OUCH! It was so painful, that I stepped away from her. I even scolded and smacked her little fingers. Then I felt a prickling pain and when I looked down, shocked to know that my nipple had already bled. Drops of blood slowly oozing out, and I quickly wipe with tissue. Then I called Papa-M to complain. I was in pain and angry but he could still laughed so loudly till his lungs out. Bb-G who was then still standing in her cot, stared at me when I talked over the phone, smiling and giggling away too. Wah! both father and daughter really drove me crazy !!

Then when Papa-M reached home, he still kacau me, laughed at me, and called me "tetek bengkak". Very funny huh..
Papa-M, you remember this day ya, one day my daughter will help me to take revenge. I will teach her to do the same thing to you then!

In fact, few days ago, Papa-M has been teaching Bb-G what is "nen nen". Bb-G would point at his nipple and scratch his chest. See now, whenever Bb-G sees nipples she would automatically becomes AGGRESIVE ...!!

4 comments:

  1. Aiyo.....Baby-G......

    I can't believe that she twisted and pulled so hard !!! Next time remember to wrap the important part first ok. hehe

    Did you apply any cream on it? To let it heal faster?

    Actually both my kids (baby time) also love to touch and press nipple. They usually 'attacked' FIL and hubby's because both were topless at home. hehehe FIL will then make those 'horn' sound 'pom pom' when baby pressed on it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also can't believe can have such scenario taking place... yah, remember to wrap around next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot believe rite, myself oso terkejut she could do this! haiya, next time don care lar, let her cry til i puas puas mandi and pakai baju ... heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl- i didnt put any cream, becos dono what to put at tat time. just wash n wipe off n let it dry..

    ReplyDelete