In fact, I feel not actually proud of myself, but more like happy and contented that I fully sponsored the whole trip - which include the air fare, hotel, meals & arranged activities (full package). Well, it is not a lot of cash, but I could still remember I told my old folks after one year of working --> " One day I shall sponsor a China trip for you two". And I did that !
I could sense that my parents are excited and looking forward to this trip, most probably never been to Guilin before, and maybe going holidays with their daughter and son-in-law. LOL...
Since I sponsored my parents, I also paid for Papa-M, HOWEVER he should FULLY responsible for all my buyings and yes, not forgetting those massage and foot reflexology during the trip ...^_^
(One thing I enjoy in China is their cheap massage. I remembered both Papa-M and me went for massage almost every night during our Shanghai trip 2 years back. So this round I would pester him to go to the massage parlour after we check in to hotel)
By the way, during October, my brother and his girlfriend are going to Guilin too. In fact they planned quite long ago, without our knowledge. But disclosed to us last Sunday when my parents came over. They plan to go there for photo shots, yes, WEDDING photo shots! I was surprised when my brother told us that the package is not expensive. The agent or could be photo shop owner offers a package of 3 days 2 nights hotel stay, follow by 2 days outdoor /scenery photo taking sessions which includes make-up, hairdo, bridal gowns (not sure how many pcs) for only RMB 2,000. Gosh only RM 1,000 !! If I hear him correctly, the most will reach to RMB 3,000, which is also cheap at RM 1,500. However, he is not sure of the photographer's skill. But for me, as long as the models look good, smile or pose naturally with the beautiful Guilin sceneries as background, all photos would sure look great! Well, anybody who wish to get marred soon, can consider this type of package arrangement....


clap clap ! Congrats on your achievement. Your parents sure are proud of you.
ReplyDeleteNowadays, wedding photoshot pkg are so cool and cheap too! Envy the new couple. Definately the photo shots will turn out to be BEAUTIFUL with the scenery.
wow... enjoy your family trip!
ReplyDeletethanks guys!
ReplyDeletemnhl - yes, i also cannot wait to see my bro's photo