Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Now .....

As Bb-G is getting older, she is more active now even during bath time. It is not easy to bathe her, as she moves around a lot in the tub.
She has no longer scared of water coming down from her head to her face. Even if the water droplets touched her eyes, she just doesn't bother.

Currently she loves throwing things. If I put her in her cot, and never "layan" her, she will throw her pillow, her bolster and toys all over the room, maybe seeking attention. Then poor me, I have to collect all from the floor and put into the cot. Then she throws again, until I put everything on my bed.

Now, it is difficult to ask her to kiss and sayang us, but Papa-M found one way to lure Bb-G to kiss us. While carrying Bb-G, Papa-M would purposely took some food out from the fridge, shall it be just plain water or chocolate. Then he would also purposely let Bb-G see him munching the food. Then automatically, Bb-G would definitely "french kiss" Papa-M, a scene just like a father bird feeding his baby...

She loves to dance too. Now she is a bit showing off by standing up on her own, then both her hands off from any holding parts. Then she will dance by shaking her bum bum and clap her hands. But then, after a while she would fall down happily.

Putting her for naps has no longer an easy task too. Last time, during noon time when I wanted to put her to sleep, I just needed to lay her down in the sarong, turned on the switch then she slept soundly under the gentle rock. I could just leave the room almost immediately to do my cooking. But now, I must make sure that she really closes her eyes and falls asleep before I can go out from the room. I even need to pat pat her bum bum while the cradle rocks. If not, when I leave the room, she will turn with the whole body facing down, then use her mighty strength of both hands and push forward until she is in a position of sitting like a Buddha in the sarong, while the cradle is still rocking away. When I first saw this I could not believe my eyes. Luckily I had a sixth sense that made me return to the room to have a check. If not, Bb-G would have jumped out from her sarong, and I would guilty for it.

One thing I am glad is, she eats more solid now. Few months ago, I complained that she could not finished a bowl of porridge or cereal. But eversince I return from China holidays, I realised that she can finish her bowl of porridge. Now, I even added some spirulina into her porridge to give her extra nutrients. Then, I did put some cheese into her meal, eg. her cereal. She enjoys a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Baby is getting smarter. Eh, good excercise for you to pick up those things she threw. hehe....
    Wah! you make her meal so special by adding cheese into the cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the process of her growing up!

    ReplyDelete