Everymorning at 7am I have to wake Bb-G up to drink milk. Except for weekends she will sleep until she wakes up on her own. On weekends, I sleep until when she wakes up asking for milk.
Anyway, by 7 morning, I will go to the kitchen and make milk. Then return back to the bedroom. Wake Bb-G up by calling her name. Then, she, who is still blur blur, will look at me with a pair of Garfield's eyes. I will carry her out from her cot or sometimes sarong and put on my bed for feeding. Her mouth still latch with pacifier, eyes halfly closed. So once I took out her pacifier, she would start to mumble, and very "ngam ngam cham cham" making all funny sounds (nen nen nen nen niang niang niang bab bab bab ...) like scolding me for waking her up. Wah! just like an old lady nag nag nag all the way until I insert the milk bottle into her mouth.
I am a person who cannot stand other people nagging at me, and I hope when Bb-G knows how to talk, she is not a "nagger"..
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL !!! and don't follow baby XJ to become a complaint Queen. hahaha
ReplyDeletehah! really hope tat too.. but nanny and her husband always complain to me, bb-g very is a "chiak poh"
ReplyDelete